Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Miranda Lambert has a New Online Boutique

I am so excited to see country music star, Miranda Lambert, has a new online boutique on boutiques.com.  I am little behind because she debuted in January, however better late than never! :) This online style boutique features Miranda's hand-picked apparel and accessory items.  There are many items for many different budgets.  You can mix and match the items, and shop for the items on boutiques.com.  Many local boutiques, mass retailers, and online boutiques offer Miranda's picks.    


I have always admired Miranda Lambert's style.  She always looks gorgeous, whether she is on stage or on the red carpet.  She describes her style as "casual, with a little rock ‘n’ roll thrown in: jeans, cowboy boots and belt buckles. I also love to dress up now and then too." She loves to wear t-shirts, jeans, sundresses, and cowboy boots. She always seems to put her own spin to whatever she is wearing.  
                                             

Recently she married country music star, Blake Shelton. Her dress was her mom's wedding dress and look absolutely stunning on Miranda. The dress was worn by her mom in 1979 was designed by Gunne Sax. She left the spaghetti-strap, off-white gown exactly how it was, except for adding a small train.  Her bridesmaids worn custom Priscilla of Boston dresses designed by Mark Brower. Blake and Miranda's wedding definitely reflected both of their personalities and style.






Here is a note from Miranda about her online boutique at boutiques.com.

"Although most of my time is spent in jeans and a t-shirt, on occasion I love to get dressed up. Whether it's for red carpet events or a performance out on the road, I love to mix my girly side with my more rock n' roll side. Check out my new page at Boutiques.com where you can get ideas for your look, take a style quiz, make comments and check out who wore what recently, including yours truly. Happy New Year and I hope to see you out on the road soon!" 
Ran

Let me know what y'all think of Miranda's online boutique :)
 

6 comments: